MY CURRENT (ORGANIC) SKINCARE ROUTINE
It’s been several months since I decided to try out organic skincare, or more specifically skincare with organic oils. Not only do I have more room in my bathroom cabinet (and my wallet), I have to say that my skin has never looked and felt better!
What I was using before (insert cringes here):
- Sephora Eye Makeup Remover
- Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser
- Olay Night Cream
- Neutrogena Microclear Acne Stress-Control Hydrating Treatment
- Nivea Q10 Eye Cream
- Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment
My current (organic) skincare routine:
- Extra virgin coconut oil(as eye makeup remover & eye cream)
- My oil cleansing blend (castor oil, grapeseed oil, apricot oil, essential oils)
- Argan oil & tea tree oil (as moisturizer & acne spot treatment)
So much more streamlined and less irritating than all those chemicals I was putting on my face before! I can’t say that my acne is 100% cured, but it is 95% better than it ever has been and I am hardly having any breakouts. Plus, I don’t have extremely oily skin with dry patches anymore! My skin is “normal” now and getting smoother every day. I am looking forward to refining my skincare routine and finding more organic DIY beauty recipes to try.
Who else out there is seeing great results from an organic skincare routine?
I may be an affiliate for products I recommend, and I may receive a commission from purchases made through affiliate links. I only recommend products I love and use myself, so I know you’ll love them, too!